Be involved in the exciting early stages of our recently formed Youth Panel. Have your say and play your part in events at the Palace: from exhibitions to conservation work to family activities.
Suitable for 11 to 16 year olds, young people attend independently
We want to work with young people who are looking for a fun sociable extracurricular activity and who want their voice heard at Fulham Palace. You might consider joining us if:
- You are interested in history, architecture, archaeology or art
- You want to tell us what Fulham Palace should be offering young people
- You want to add an impressive extracurricular activity to your CV
- You want to boost your employability through improving your teamwork, leadership and communication skills
- You want to find out about careers in museums
- You want to get involved in fun creative projects and meet new people at the same time.
During this session we will be developing an Art Marquee session and there will be the chance to contribute to our new family and garden trails.
Details: This event is Free. Booking essential, click here to book This event will take place in the Jessie Mylne Education center.