The perfect excuse to indulge in local food comes to Fulham on the 4th and 5th October
OUTDOOR CINEMA Free screening of the Jon Favreau’s acclaimed Chef on Saturday.
A range of Somerset cider from Millwhites, juice based cocktails from master juice makers Mannings Juice; including Apple Mojitos, Marmalade Sours, Elderflower and Rosemary Gin Collins.
Hot food on sale comes direct from farmers and producers including:
- Free range organic hog roast from Galileo Farm
- Delicious free range pork Schnitzels and scotch eggs from Hazeldene Farm
- Woodland Jerseys’ superlative salt beef sandwiches and Woodland Farm’s legendary burgers.
- Pasta E Basta bring their Anglo-Italian creations, using local ingredients.
- Keik’s delicious sweet and savoury Slovakian style strudels.
On Sunday, there’s a farmers market with around 30 stalls where you can shop for top seasonal ingredients. There’s also the opportunity to watch live butchery demonstrations, tastings and a kids area.
And best of all, entry is FREE on both days!
Saturday 4th Adults only 5pm-10pm
Free outdoor cinema
Saturday feast with lots of hot food, artisan beers and ciders
Sunday 5th October Everyone welcome 10am-3pm
Butchery demo from Fliteriss Park Farm
Cocktail demo from James Manning of Mannings Juice
Sunday lunch al fresco!
The outdoor cinema, like the rest of the event, is free but we advise you get advance tickets from Eventbrite
Limited tickets will be available at the event.