See and buy the best of contemporary art work produced by 50 artists from Wimbledon Art Studios who are holding a Pop Up show in the run up to their November Open Studios. Art50 is a first for the Wimbledon based artists, who are excited to be crossing the river to Fulham for their Pop Up show and using the spectacular exhibition space of the Loud and Western building in 63 Broughton Road, SW6 2LE. Nearest station Imperial Wharf overground.
Works are for sale from individual artists.
The exhibition will feature painting, ceramics, photography, sculpture, glass and more for sale direct from the artists.
Art Day, with workshops for the whole family Saturday 1st November 11am - 7pm
- Have your portrait done (12.30pm) - the first portrait of the afternoon will be free!
- Screen printing workshop and make your own print (2pm - 4pm)
- See how a stained glass panel is made (5pm)
- Plein air painting group in surrounding streets (11am)
- Collage and drawing workshop for children (2pm)
Art Evening, Thursday 6th November 5pm - 10pm
Meet the artists, enjoy some wine and view the art exhibition whilst relaxing to live music at 7.30pm with an accoustic blues set from Ali Maas and Peter Jones. If you feel like “unleashing your inner artist”, join our early evening workshop with Martina Grubmueller from Syncholistic (5.30pm - 6.30pm).